Updated October 2015
Amelia Showalter will work with you to create a customized consulting plan for your organization.
- Strategic advice on designing and running experiments
- Assistance with test plan implementation
- Assessment of online fundraising plans
- Data analysis of:
- Experimental results
- Archival data from your organization
- Polling data & electoral results
- Voter files and demographic data
- Ongoing consulting services and regular check-ins
In addition to the consulting services above, Amelia can also provide the following training modules to small or large groups within your organization.
- Creating a culture of testing
- Why is it important to test?
- When should you test?
- Choosing the right metrics
- What can you do organizationally to encourage testing and innovation?
- Keeping good records & archiving your work
- Lessons on statistical significance, sample size, & response rates
- Choosing a representative sample
- How big should your sample be?
- What is statistical significance?
- Sample size & significance calculation exercises
- What to do when you don’t get significant differences
- How frequently should you go back and re-test?
- Obama 2012: Anecdotes to Help You Brainstorm
- Stories behind what you’ve read in the press
- Examples of experimental design
- Brainstorm session
Please contact Amelia about creating customized trainings and presentations for your conference or event. Amelia is also a veteran trainer in Microsoft Excel. Click here for more details.